"Pasta per tutti"
is an Italian phrase that is used when you invite people into your home to enjoy an informal meal together. "Pasta for all." Now, we invite you to the table, so to speak, to share in our life experiences, travels and cuisine adventures!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Baby Q!

Meet baby Quentin!

This little one is the son of my friend's Amanda & Andrew! I had the pleasure of spending some time with them along with some baby adventures! Feeding, changing and being the "baby whisperer" rocking him to sleep for naptime. Those heavy eyes fell asleep so quickly...only to reopen wide awake and look around for a few more minutes. Oh yes, rock, walk, rock on and repeat. I can't even remember the last time I babysat one this teeny tiny! (5 wks). During the weeks I was visiting, I watched him get bigger and can't believe how fast they change. Before I left...baby Q promised he would send more photos and let me know when he starts reading. Ha! :)

Thank you very much Amanda & Andrew! It was fantastic to see you both and meet Quentin!

Proud Mama Amanda!

ps. I missed you too Kodiak!