Thank you Joanna & Mike!!! :)
Ok, so you might be thinking that I have completely lost my marbles. Why on earth would I post a photo of something so common as Ziploc bags? It is funny what you have been accustomed to for so long and then poof! they are no longer available, as in...they do not exist in Italy. Of course product brands, names are different, however...the concept of a zip-closed bag simply does not exist. When I first arrived in Europe, I tried my best not to compare things, let alone the small things, but to embrace the differences. However the realization that they do not have peanut butter is just absolutely bananas to me! lol :) However, nutella is a close second! As I have mentioned this little detail to various friends & family...they seem to find it quite humorous! So with that being said, the above photo is some ziploc bags that my fantastic friends Joanna & Mike have kindly sent along with some favorite comfort tea! I received the package in the mail today and almost did a series of cartwheels when I saw the ziploc boxes inside! :) Woohoo!!! Yes, cartwheels. I know, hard to imagine me doing those.
ps. Thank you to my peanut butter pusher, you know who you are!