"Pasta per tutti"
is an Italian phrase that is used when you invite people into your home to enjoy an informal meal together. "Pasta for all." Now, we invite you to the table, so to speak, to share in our life experiences, travels and cuisine adventures!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hrrrmppfff

Dear grumpy ol' lady on the street,

Next time you approach me to ask for directions, instead of getting mad with me because I don't know where the heck you're talking about...why don't you just smile and say grazie! What a concept...people getting mad with you because you don't know the direction they are asking for. I actually got the full "Hrrrmmmpppff" and huff and puff. At least once a week, while walking along and minding my own business...I get asked for directions. Seriously people, be a little more kind in this world. Even Mozy the dog was astonished. :)