"Pasta per tutti"
is an Italian phrase that is used when you invite people into your home to enjoy an informal meal together. "Pasta for all." Now, we invite you to the table, so to speak, to share in our life experiences, travels and cuisine adventures!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Keys...where are my keys? 
I feel surrounded by people who lose.their.keys. What?!? yes, it's a fact. Why I have never lost my keys ever.in.my.life. It's something I could never grasp. As certain family members became famous for this...(eye roll). How could a person lose their keys over and over again...? Then, it happened. Just like that. In between dog tours, the keys were no where to be found. Did I drop them in the grass? Did they fall out of my pocket as I leaped across the road to avoid the speeding scooter? Did I bring them with me at all? Oh wait, I had them when I unlocked the door...oh yes, they were in the door. Not once, but twice in one day. So there you have it...

ps. A family member called today to announce...yes (he lost his keys too) and needed the spare set. ;)