"Pasta per tutti"
is an Italian phrase that is used when you invite people into your home to enjoy an informal meal together. "Pasta for all." Now, we invite you to the table, so to speak, to share in our life experiences, travels and cuisine adventures!

Monday, June 28, 2010

A nice visit!

Today, a great friend from Portland who is currently traveling around Italy, stopped in Milano for the day. As I walked across the Piazza del Duomo to meet up with her and friends...through the sea of pigeons and people, I immediately saw her smile! It was so great to see you Lisa! I laughed when she immediately commented "boy there sure are a lot of pigeons here!" Yes...yes there are. :) It was a short visit, quick lunch before I had to head off to my "corso di Italiano" (language class). My friend quickly noticed that I speak a slight bit different. I just laughed...it's true, the more Italian I learn, my English goes downhill. :) It was fun to give a few tips of traveling around and to hear their impressions of Italy.

Enjoy the rest of your trip Lisa & friends!